Mao Trach Dong Offered to Send 10 Million Women to U.S. in 1973

Thảo luận trong 'English Discussion' bắt đầu bởi Sax, 2/8/15.

1. Sax

Sax Well-Known Member

China's Mao Offered to Send 10 Million Women to U.S. in 1973
    (Mao Trach Dong ,muon gui 10 trieu co gai TQ toi My )

By Nipa Piboontanasawat - February 13, 2008 01:10 EST

Feb. 13 (Bloomberg) -- China's former leader Mao Zedong proposed to give 10 million Chinese women to the U.S. to boost the U.S. population, increase trade and cause ``disasters,'' according to a document released by the U.S. Department of State.

In a meeting Feb. 17, 1973 in Beijing, Mao told Henry Kissinger, Richard Nixon's national security adviser, that women could solve the two countries' lack of commerce.

``The trade between our two countries at present is very pitiful,'' Mao said. ``You know China is a very poor country. We don't have much. What we have in excess is women.''

Kissinger responded jokingly by saying there were no quotas or tariffs for women.

``So if you want them we can give a few of those to you, some tens of thousands,'' Mao replied. Later in the conversation, he offered 10 million.

``In our country we have too many women, and they have a way of doing things,'' Mao said. ``They give birth to children and our children are too many. Let them go to your place. They will create disasters. That way you can lessen our burdens.''

Mao concluded the conversation by saying his comments on Chinese females were ``nonsense'' and ``begged the pardon of the women of China.''

The 268-page document released by the State Department is the first chapter in a volume called ``Foreign Relations of the United States, 1969-1976, Volume XVIII, China, 1973-1976.''

To contact the reporter on this story: Nipa Piboontanasawat in Hong Kong at [email protected]

2. Sax

Sax Well-Known Member

Cant stop laughing wt our great communist leader of Asia :lol: Thats expain why CN GDP per capital from 280 in 1978 go up to abt 5,000 USD now :D

3. Tony

Tony Colonel

Chinese women were so abundant because most of men died during the war of waves of men strategy in North Korea, in infamous cultural revolution, and under his brutal punishment in keeping his power.
    Even Mao tried to keep some dozens Chinese girls for himself, there were toooo muchhhhhh women... That was happy time for Chinese men with easy chicks....

lifecareSax thích bài này.
  4. Sax

Sax Well-Known Member

Nice coment, bro. Actually, I got the news from Lux de Veritas posted on PDF. U can post this comment there and introduce our HSO to them, too.

http://defence.pk/threads/what-china-means-by-a-correct-view-on-ww2-history.389063/page-2
    I just got ban, so I cant post there ^^.

Chia sẻ trang này